This is kind of exciting for me as this is the first blog award I’ve been nominated for, so a massive thank you to Lindsayrose! Below are the rules for the award…
So, the eleven questions that Lindsayrose gave me are:
- What country do you live in? England!
- How old are you? 19.5 (the half is very important)
- Why did you start blogging? Mainly because I enjoy writing and it’s a way of practising writing and sharing what I write, even if it isn’t that deep and meaningful. Also because I want my blog to be the kind of thing that I could have done with a couple of years ago; something full of tips, tricks, advice and recommendations.
- If you had 3 wishes what would you do? Firstly, I’d like a year where I could go away and live somewhere in the country and my only goal for the year would be to try and write a book (and then to get it published at the end) and like not have to worry about anything else. Second, to have enough money to give to my family for everyone to live comfortably and not have to worry or stress about bills and things, I know money doesn’t buy happiness but it can definitely reduce stress. Lastly, can I go as big as asking for a cure for all cancers?
- Describe your personality in three words? This is actually a really difficult one.. I’d probably say I’m quite ambitious, persistent and imaginative.
- What does success mean to you? Success is being happy and without stress and worry.
- What is your pet hate? I literally have about a million. The first one that came to mind though is probably people who are just generally very hateful.
- What are you fearful of? Lots of things.. losing people, being unsuccessful, not being in control and spiders.
- You’re on a desert island and can take two items, what do you take? A knife and a flare.
- Can you drive? I can, but I can’t park.
- What is your favourite feature of yourself? My imagination.
Okay and now eleven facts about myself:
- My favourite thing to eat is a chicken burger
- I’m petrified of needles
- I’m 5″8
- I find it hard to fall asleep without music playing or a TV on
- I’m a real perfectionist
- I’d love to write a book and get it published
- I’d rather wear a pair of converse or vans over heels any day
- I love driving at night while playing my favourite loud music
- I’m a huge stress head, like I could stress about anything
- I have to have decaf coffee and it makes me sad
- I went from an E to an A* in A-level English lit in just 9 months and I’ve never been so proud of myself
Next are the blogs I’m nominating for the award! These are all blogs which I love reading and I think really deserve the award:
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- AyR Galaxy
- The Girl with an Accent
- Mary Claire
- Sarah Bailey Beauty
- Beauty and the Ballroom
And finally.. these are my eleven questions to you all!
- Three things that would make your day?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life, what product would you use?
- What is your staple piece of clothing that you couldn’t live without?
- Would you rather be rick and famous or poor and unpopular?
- Heels or trainers?
- Are you a day time person or a night time person?
- Your favourite food?
- When is your birthday?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- What is your dream job?
Thanks again to Lindsayrose for nominating me and to everyone that I’ve nominated, please let me know when you post you answers, I’d love to read! Thanks for reading and make sure you follow my blog to catch my make-up post tomorrow!